Sign out button

Dec 22, 2009 at 8:13 PM

With the newest update I dont know if im crazy about having it on the lower bar. Is it possible to see it moved back to the top where it was in the first two versions?

Coordinator
Dec 30, 2009 at 9:30 PM

We've been playing with different layouts.  The primary focus was to declutter the top bar; adding the inbox button was too much, and pushing a smaller row of buttons into the search row was already a compromise.  Settings and Sign-out were things that we didn't think needed such prominent exposure so I tried moving them to the bottom.  We considered a few other designs, too.  Alternate layouts like this may also be good to expose through different themes. 

If you're using the sign-out button that frequently, would it be better to just add a "sign out on close" setting option?

Everything about Fishbowl is still pretty iterative--we're trying stuff out to see what works.

Jan 11, 2010 at 4:10 PM

This would be kind of nice. A sign out upon closing option, I would defianly use it.

Coordinator
Mar 1, 2010 at 3:08 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.